To determine if you are eligible for renewal of a passport by mail, you must have or meet the following criteria:
- Your most recent passport. (Issued on or after your 16th birthday and within past 15 years.)
- A marriage certificate or court order if your name has changed.
- Passport Fee of $110.00 (Check or money order to U.S. Department of State.)
- A 2 x 2 inch passport photo on a white background.
Photos are available through the Clerk's Office for a $12.00 fee.
- If you are unable to provide any of the above, you cannot renew your passport by mail on your own. You must apply in person at the Register of Deeds Office.
Click here for US Dept. of State Travel Requirements, Travel Warnings and Travel Information.