All refunds are processed at Park Headquarters and are subject to the following conditions:
- If cancellation is received at least five (5) days prior to beginning of stay: Refund amount paid less $15 cancellation processing charge.
- If cancellation is received less than five (5) days prior to beginning of stay: Refund amount paid less $15 cancellation processing charge and one (1) night camping fee.
- Once occupied, a refund for a campsite (with an advanced reservation) will only be made for five (5) or more nights, less any minimum stay requirements. For less than five (5) nights, a credit towards future camping will be provided for each night cancelled, less minimum stay requirements (reservations only).
- Cancellation of all or portion of a campground visit may be made by mail, telephone or in person. Failure to notify of cancellation in a timely manner may result in partial or full forfeiture of camping fees paid.
- Refunds/credits for discounted rates (month) for sites occupied and vacated early are calculated in the following manner: 3. A cancellation fee of $50 is charged for each cancelled 30 consecutive night reservation up to March 31, 2010. Cancellations made after this date and at least 30 days from the beginning of the stay will be charged the $50 fee plus half of the reservation charge. There are no refunds for cancellations after this time. The other stated camping policies also may apply.
- If desired, Campers may seek additional refund consideration by placing their request in writing.
Mail requests to: Isabella County Parks, 200 N. Main Street, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858.